DebConf23 welcomes its sponsors!On Sun 10 September 2023 with tags debconf debconf23 sponsors
Written by The Debian Publicity Team
DebConf23, the 24th edition of the Debian conference is taking place in Infopark at Kochi, Kerala, India. Thanks to the hard work of its organizers, it will be, this year as well, an interesting and fruitful event for attendees.
We would like to warmly welcome the sponsors of DebConf23, and introduce them to you.
We have three Platinum sponsors.
Our first Platinum sponsor is Infomaniak. Infomaniak is a key player in the European cloud market and the leading developer of Web technologies in Switzerland. It aims to be an independent European alternative to the web giants and is committed to an ethical and sustainable Web that respects privacy and creates local jobs. Infomaniak develops cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, VPS), productivity tools for online collaboration and video and radio streaming services.
Proxmox is our second Platinum sponsor. Proxmox develops powerful, yet easy-to-use open-source server software. The product portfolio from Proxmox, including server virtualization, backup, and email security, helps companies of any size, sector, or industry to simplify their IT infrastructures. The Proxmox solutions are based on the great Debian platform, and we are happy that we can give back to the community by sponsoring DebConf23.
Siemens is our third Platinum sponsor. Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure and transport. From resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation, and advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to enhance the everyday of billions of people.
Our Gold sponsors are:
Lenovo, Lenovo is a global technology leader manufacturing a wide portfolio of connected products including smartphones, tablets, PCs and workstations as well as AR/VR devices, smart home/office and data center solutions.
Freexian, Freexian is a services company specialized in Free Software and in particular Debian GNU/Linux, covering consulting, custom developments, support, training. Freexian has a recognized Debian expertise thanks to the participation of Debian developers.
Google, Google is one of the largest technology companies in the world, providing a wide range of Internet-related services and products such as online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Ubuntu, the Operating System delivered by Canonical.
Our Silver sponsors are:
- The Bern University of Applied Sciences with near 7,800 students enrolled, located in the Swiss capital.
- Collabora, a global consultancy delivering Open Source software solutions to the commercial world.
- FOSS United, a non-profit foundation that aims at promoting and strengthening the Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) ecosystem in India.
- The FSIJ, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Free Software growth and development.
- Civil Infrastructure Platform, a collaborative project hosted by the Linux Foundation, establishing an open source “base layer” of industrial grade software.
- Roche, a major international pharmaceutical provider and research company dedicated to personalized healthcare.
- Two Sigma, rigorous inquiry, data analysis, and invention to help solve the toughest challenges across financial services.
- Matanel Foundation, operates in Israel, as its first concern is to preserve the cohesion of a society and a nation plagued by divisions.
- The FOSSEE (Free/Libre and Open Source Software for Education) project promotes the use of FLOSS tools in academia and research. The project is part of the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
- Arm: with the world’s Best SoC Design Portfolio, Arm powered solutions have been supporting innovation for more than 30 years and are deployed in over 225 billion chips to date.
- Kerala Vision Broadband is a subsidiary of Kerala State IT Infrastructure Limited (KSITIL) which provides high-speed internet services in the state of Kerala, India.
And finally, our Supporter level sponsors:
A special thanks to the Infoparks Kerala, our Venue Partner!
Thanks to all our sponsors for their support! Their contributions make it possible for a large number of Debian contributors from all over the globe to work together, help and learn from each other in DebConf23.